Tic-Tac-No


If you’ve been keeping up with me for a while, you’ll know I’ve been on the quest of trying to find something healthy/refreshing to eat when I start feeling like it’s time to take a nap halfway through a morning lecture. 

Previously, I essentially ate 3-4 oranges a day before realizing that over dose on healthy life is not the way to stay awake halfway through a lecture [ if you’re interested, you can read the post I did on that here] After going to Target, I came across Tic-Tacs. Now, I remember just taking a few and my breath being fresher than fresh water wayy back when tic-tacs were THE THING. So I thought why not give it a try when I feel sleepy?

I did this for about a week and essentially what would happen was I would be ready for success once I took a tic tac, but then five minutes later crash. I should probably state I ate about 3 at a time because I felt that having 1 was like .1 seconds of freshness and I wanted more freshness than that so thought to just take 3 at a time. #thatlogic


Looking at the ingredients on the back, it contains 0 grams of sugar [doing more research it actually contains 0.5g of sugar] .

By taking three every single time I felt tired in a lecture, I was essentially eating sugar. And everyone knows, if you have sugar you’ll just be on a sugar high roller coaster that only goes up The Fault in Our Stars style for a little bit before coming back down to earth extremely sleepy and wishing your professor had a snooze button.

Lesson learned: Tic-Tacs + Morning Lecture = ABORT ABORT ABORT

PS. I found this funny: So on the back of the tic-tac box

but then on the top side it said


# that moment where tic-tac can't choose a country to be loyal to



Never miss a post via twitter HERE
Never miss a post via Instagram HERE
your personal desert in motion HERE
give my blog some lovin' HERE

2 comments:

  1. you know what... i actually bloody love this! I'm constantly on a quest to find out what healthy things are going to give me energy and keep me awake x

    mia // https://okaaythen.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! It seems it's a never ending quest to find what healthy things do the trick of giving energy!

      Delete