This is We | Introductions



This is a project that has been on my mind for about 2 months then I thought to myself get tHAT CAMERA UP AND LET'S FILM.



The video above is apart of a series called This is Me. The first thing I wanted to do was have a theme for it; a different theme for each video. The theme ‘Introductions’ seemed only fitting since it is the first of its series. The questions that I have essentially answered in a conversational manner are now the questions you will be answering in the series This is We. Rather than you answering in the way I did, you will be answering them as questions.

i.e. you would read the question ‘What are three words that describe me?’ to yourself and then film yourself responding to that question like ' three words that describe me would be x,y,z' or you could just go right on with it' 'x,y,z' '.

I explained in minute in the last minute or so in the above video on how to film yourself answering the video, but just in case you needed some clarification in writing:
- sit down and film yourself answering the question
- or you can stand the way I am in mine

The most important thing is that I can hear and see you- so make sure natural lighting is on your side!

Here are the 5 questions and I hope that you could all take part in this collaboration! 

FIRST THINGS FIRST : What is your name?
  1. 1. Do you consider yourself to be affiliated with a religion; if so what is it?
  2. 2. If you could describe yourself in three words, what would they be?
  3. 3. If you are currently in university/ have been in university:
    1. a. Do you feel you learn(ed) more in a classroom or when you’re outside of one?
  4. 4. Is there anything you’ve challenged yourself lately? [Such as learning something new etc.?]
  5. 5. Here’s a scenario- there is only one photograph left of you to be remembered by, what pose would that be? [essentially pose for this photo in the video OR insert a video clip]

EMAIL THE VIDEO WITHOUT ANY EDITING PLEASE [SEND AS IS WITH ALL YOUR UH'S AND UMM'S YOU WOULD HAVE EDITED OUT PROBABLY]
Think of it this way, if you edited a photo and then handed it to me and I had to edit it, it wouldn't turn out right because it's already been changed from it's original and double the editing on it would just not look right.

SEND ALL YOUR VIDEOS TO: thisisweproject@gmail.com 
IN THE SUBJECT LINE: [ YOUR COUNTRY GOES HERE]
IN THE BODY: OF COURSE YOUR VIDEO ATTACHMENT 
AS WELL AS YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS- I WILL BE PLACING YOUR LINKS IN THE DESCRIPTION!

I think that's about it! Good luck & I hope you have as much as fun as I did filming!




Never miss a post via twitter HERE
Never miss a post via Instagram HERE
your personal desert in motion HERE

give my blog some lovin' HERE

2 comments:

  1. This is a really good idea- it's a great way to get to know other people! If I was more confident in making videos I'd definitely do it!

    Emily x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I was thinking! When I was making the questions, I basically was thinking to myself what are questions to get to know someone. Ah maybe in the next 'This is We' project you'll join in - I believe in your video making skills, you got this! :)

      Delete